Hello, and thank you for visiting Pledre’s copyright policy page. Pledre respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same. If you are a copyright holder, or its agent, and you believe that any of the copyrighted material which is directly available via Pledre infringes your copyrighted work, please let us know.
A notice of alleged copyright infringement may be sent to Pledre’s designated copyright agent at the following email address: email@example.com
A notification of alleged copyright infringement must be addressed to Pledre as stated above. Please, include as much detail as possible to allow us identify the facts or circumstances including where possible:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorised to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Specific identification of each copyrighted content claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the material believed to be infringing is located on Pledre (please, be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith or belief that the use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed on or an agent for the owner.
We would like you to know that Pledre has a policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the accounts of school owners who are repeat infringers.
Copyright © 2020 Pledre. All rights reserved.