Creating a school on Pledre
Pledre allows you to create your own school in minutes where you can either teach or have teachers interact with students using learning aids such as notes, assessments, discussions or live classes in classrooms.
Whether you are a school looking to augment your student’s learning, a company interested in owning a virtual learning environment for students, or an individual desiring to start a school, Pledre is the right platform for you as we are interested in the success of your school.
To create your own school on Pledre, take the following steps:
Signup for an account
The first thing you need to own a virtual school on Pledre in order to start creating courses is to sign up for an account and create a school. From the homepage, click on Go to Dashboard. This will take you to the dashboard where you can create your school.
Navigating through the dashboard
- On the dashboard, click on create new school. You will be taken to a form to fill.
- Fill in the necessary school details. These include: School name, school tagline, and school URL.
- Go on to additional information and fill in the contact details for your school.
- Review the details and proceed to create your school.
- You will be taken to the dashboard where your school will be displayed.
- Click on view school to explore your school.
- With your new school created, you can now add students, courses, classes and teachers. Also, you can upload videos as teaching aids for students.
Customising your school
You may want to customise your school and edit some of your school details.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your own school.